Torrington, Connecticut
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

i would just like to say that i signed up for your website in hopes to find some information for scholarship opportunities.someone called me right away which was great, as soon as i told the man that i was already a college student he hung up on me.

i thought that was very rude. if he could not help me, he should have simply said he was sorry. i tried to call back and no one answered the phone. when i googled scholarships your site was the first to pop up.

maybe your advertisement is just wrong.I'm pissed off at that fact that it seemed like the man was interested in helping me but he just hung up like ok?

Had an Experience with Education Connection?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more