1.4K views

For the past 2 weeks I have been getting calls from a call center representing Education Connection an online continuing study company.I was very polite the first 3 or 4 times that they called stating that I was not interested and had not requested information on their company.

I also informed them that I was on the National Do Not Call list and did not want to be called. Today when they called for the 20th time in the last 2 weeks I informed them again that I was on the Do Not Call list and that I was not interested and not to call again. I was informed that since they are not telemarketers that the Do Not Call does not applied to them and they will call me as often as they wish and at any time they want to.

This is harassment and the fact that the call center is outsource to some third world call center where they can hardly speak the language is unbelievable.This is the worse of the worse, being harassed by people trying to sell you a better education, not likely.

Had an Experience with Education Connection?

Comments

Boardman, Oregon, United States #930458

How do you get these assailed to stop. I didn't even fill the entire forum out. These people Kellogg and spam you careful they don't hijack your passwords for banking etc

They call me six times a day! It's beyond frustrating.

Arizona City, Arizona, United States #717849

I too have been getting these calls, exact same story as you.Today I threatened to take legal action on them for harassment charges as I've made it beyond clear that I not interested, I've never given them my info in anyway and am on the Do Not Call Registry too.

This is ridiculous.I changed my number once because a company was harassing me, and I'm not beyond doing it again but I shouldn't have to!